CeCoTePé are pleased to announce FUNFORLAB project Kick-off, which is accepted under call 6 of INTERREG Euregio-Meuse-Rhine (EMR).
FUNFORLAB aims to develop a serious game for axis 3 of this call for proposals, namely social inclusion in the field of education. Indeed, the main objective of the FUNFORLAB project is to improve the promotion of the profession of Medical Laboratory Technologist, the quality of training as well as cross-border mobility through the development and sharing of ICTE tools in the EMR region.
This Thursday 10 June 2021 will take place the kick-off of the project between the different partners coming from the EMR region, namely:
- CRIG/HELMo (Liège, Belgium): Leadpartner
- UC Limburg vzw – UCLL (Limburg, Belgium)
- Zuyd Hogeschool – ZUYD (Limburg, The Netherlands)
- Ausbildungsakademie für Gesundheitsberufe, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen – UKAachen
- (Aachen, Germany)
- Research centre and continuing education from University College Namur Liège Luxembourg – FoRS (Marche, Belgium)
- Centre for Technical and Educational Cooperation, research center associated with the Haute Ecole de la Province de Liège – CECOTEPE (Liège, Belgium)